Non-Toxic Product Guides:
Eco-Friendly Mother’s Day Gifts for The Mamas In Your Life
Ah, Mother’s Day. In our Instagram-addled minds, you’re a lovely family brunch al fresco on the craggy edge of an Italian seaside hotel. In reality, you’re a precious macaroni necklace, breakfast that’s an “interesting” culinary experience at home (or a fairly disastrous one in public) followed by…pretty much the same day of Mom Life as the other 364. And, you know what? We wouldn’t have it any other way, because Imperfect Mom Life is pretty perfect, if you ask us. That said, we wouldn’t hate it if one of these eco-friendly Mother’s Day gifts showed up on our sticky breakfast tray. Best of all, they’d all go perfectly with burnt pancakes and jelly-stained pajamas.
5 Eco-Friendly Mother’s Day Gifts Every Mama Will Love
Treat your mama (or your mama-self) to one of these beautiful, quirky or delicious eco-friendly Mother’s Day gifts this year.
- A beautiful, dusky lip stain from Fat and the Moon, a company that is fervently committed to safe, ethical products. In their words: We work with plants that are abundant, ethically harvested and organically cultivated and combine them in formulations that are radically non-toxic. Our priority is to use reusable, recyclable containers, and to minimize superfluous packaging. Insert heart eye emoji here.
- A pair of All Birds wool sneakers to keep her feet cozy and comfy everywhere she’s headed, from her commute to the gym to the karate-ballet-trombone lesson circuit. We love that All Birds uses sustainable wool, which are naturally moisture-wicking, odor resistant and regulate temperature to keep from being too hot or cold. (And, if they ever did happen to develop a hint of stink, we’ve got just the thing). Even their packaging is recycled, making these awesome eco-friendly Mother’s Day gifts.
- Farmhouse Chocolate truffles. We probably don’t even need to say more, but we’re going to. 100% soy and GMO free, these organic, fair trade chocolates from Farmhouse Chocolates are hand tempered, rolled and dipped and shipped to you in a beautiful, eco-friendly box. Flavors include Vanilla Bean and Vermont Maple, Rosemary-Grapefruit, Lavender-Lemon,Cacao Nib+Sea Salt and Espresso Bean. Mic Drop? We think so, too.
- An assortment of all natural, additive-free red or white wine from Dry Farm Wines. Hear us out, these aren’t the low calorie, “health” focused wines you may have heard of in the past. Dry Farm Wines sources pure, hand crafted artisan wines from throughout California’s wine country and lab tests them for purity. They have strict standards for low sulfites, alcohol and sugar ensuring that every wine is as delicious as it is sustainable. Best of all: no hangovers. Yeah, you read that right.
- A spa experience, even if she can’t get to the spa. BeautyCounter’s Sugar Body Scrub will make her feel like she got an in-home spa treatment. This polishing, perfecting scrub buffs away dull skin, hydrates, and leaves skin looking supple and smooth. Lastly, a blend of pure citrus and lemongrass oils leaves a fresh and invigorating scent. A certified B-Corp, Beautycounter is in the trenches fighting for safer cosmetic regulations in the US, and committed to providing safe, non-toxic and eco-friendly skin care to everyone.
And we’re honored to help keep moms, dads and their most important little people safe all year round with Force of Nature, our revolutionary non-toxic cleaning system. Learn more about how we harness the power of simple, household ingredients to create a highly effective cleaning product that’s gentle enough for this year’s Mother’s Day Breakfast Kitchen Explosion.