Electrolyzed Water: Simple science, safe ingredients, powerful results.
Force of Nature brings this proven cleaning technology from the industrial space to your countertop.Shop Now
Non-Toxic, Powerful Cleaning & Deodorizing
electricity + salt, water, vinegar = electrolyzed water
Electrolyzed water is a technology common in the industrial space given its safety, efficacy & low cost. Applications include cleaning as well as use in wound, eye & veterinary care products. It uses electricity to transform water plus a capsule of salt, water & vinegar into a powerful yet gentle cleaner.
A Non-Toxic Cleaner As Effective As Bleach.
Creating electrolyzed water used to require industrial equipment costing $10,000+. Force of Nature miniaturizes this technology into a small countertop appliance.
It’s just as effective as Clorox, Windex, Scrubbing Bubbles, Febreze, Resolve & 409. See 3rd party lab test results here.
Bleach-Strength Cleaning That's Family-Safe.
When salt, vinegar & water are electrolyzed, 2 non-toxic cleaning ingredients are created:
- Sodium hydroxide: a detergent common in cleaners, toothpaste & skin care. Cleans grease, grime & soap scum. Contains a safe concentration of only .0000003%, yet cleans as well as the top cleaning brands which contain up to 5%.
- Hypochlorous acid: a cleaner & deodorizer as effective as bleach but with no harmful chemicals. So gentle it’s used in wound, eye & veterinary care products.
A Natural Cleaner That Stands Up To The Test
There’s a good reason why electrolyzed water has been used in the industrial space for so long – because it stands up to tough cleaning jobs. Even though it’s 100% free of toxic chemicals, Force of Nature cleans as well as these brands:
Formula 409 & Clorox Clean-Up
A powerful cleaner that’s Kid-Safe & Worry-Free
Because there are no federal standards for “natural” cleaners, many contain toxic ingredients like dyes, fragrances, preservatives, SLS/SLES, phthalates, formaldehyde & thymol.
With Force of Nature, you don’t have to worry about exposing your family & pets to toxic ingredients. See our MSDS here.
A Natural Cleaner that's much kinder to our environment.
Force of Nature is kinder to our environment than conventional cleaners & deodorizers in 3 ways:
- No toxic chemicals to go into the water system.
- Zero plastic bottles to be transported or disposed of – you simply refill and re-use your spray bottle. Our bottles are free of both BPA & BPS.
- All shipping materials 100% recyclable.