Get Started on the Family-Safe Way to Clean as Effective As Bleach
Get $35 off and free shipping on Starter Kits
Force of Nature is a small appliance that transforms salt, water & vinegar into a non-toxic cleaner & deodorizer
Absolutely No Harmful Chemicalsyet as powerful as bleach
- Use on any surface that gets greasy, grimy, sticky, germy or stinky
- 100% free of toxic chemicals but cleans as well as conventional cleaners on grease, soap scum, glass & odor. See our lab test data here.
- Contains zero fragrances, dyes, allergens or irritants
- No gloves or rinsing needed
Simple science &
Force of Nature uses electricity to transform salt, water and vinegar into 2 new ingredients:
- Sodium hydroxide: a detergent but without the suds. Contains a safe concentration of just .0000003%, yet cleans as well as major brands.
- Hypochlorous Acid: a cleaner & deodorizer as effective as bleach. Stops odors at the source in trash cans, diaper pails, cat litter, shoes & musty sports equipment
Save up to 80% on every ounce when you switch to Force of Nature
- Cost per ounce only 7¢
- Force of Nature can save more than $70 in the first year vs top natural brands, even after buying the Starter Kit
Savings assume 12 ounces used per week
A Natural Cleaner That Stands Up To The Test
There’s a good reason why electrolyzed water has been used in the industrial space for so long – because it stands up to tough cleaning jobs. Even though it’s 100% free of toxic chemicals, Force of Nature cleans as well as these brands:
Formula 409 & Clorox Clean-Up
We promise you’ll love force of nature
or we’ll refund your money.
If you are not completely satisfied with your Force of Nature Starter Kit you can return it to us within 30 days for a full refund minus the UPS return shipping cost. Just email us at [email protected] or call us at (888) 985-8099 Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST.
As Featured In
What People are saying about force of nature
I love it! I spray down the diaper changing pad, countertops, bathrooms, highchair, everywhere. So nice and clean and fresh and sterile but without that strong smell. We have spent so much in cleaning products over the years and especially the more expensive 'natural' ones. This is a much better value.
Megan S., Quincy, MA
I love that it’s totally clean, safe and that I can feel comfortable using it around my kids. I can clean the highchair tray, wipe it off, and not worry my son will be exposed to chemicals. I liked that I didn’t need a ”cooling off period” between cleaning the bathtub and putting the kids in it.
Nicole P., Norwood, MA
With 3 kids the older ones want to help clean, so it's a product I feel comfortable giving them to clean all the surfaces. With my toddler, I love the fact that I can use it around her and not be scared that it might spray her accidentally and harm her like other chemicals would.
Shelby K., Enrico, VA
Truth in cleaning.
Many people don’t know that there’s no single definition of “natural” in cleaning products & that manufacturers aren’t required to list all their ingredients on their labels. Unlike these cleaners, Force of Nature uses no allergens, irritants, fragrances, dyes or preservatives.
See How Your Favorite Brand Compares to Force of Nature
Easy to use.
Force of Nature is kid-simple to use. And with no harmful chemicals, your budding scientist can help you make it!
- Fill Force of Nature activator with tap water.
- Add 1 Force of Nature capsule, push the button, wait about 6 minutes.
- Pour into the all-purpose spray bottle.